Wednesday, August 4, 2010

June

Cade and Ben finished up t-ball. They had a great time, but Cade can't wait to start soccer in the fall. Soccer is his ultimate favorite sport. Ben and Cade will be on the same team together again.
Photobucket
Forrest and Uncle Jason coached one of the last games together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Forrest built a swing set in the backyard. The kids play on it nearly everyday.
Photobucket

Hannah, looking pretty.
Photobucket

One of the highlights of June was our trip to Montana. Caden and I went by ourselves to visit our good friends, the Olsons. Lukas and Cade have been best buddies ever since they were about 4 years old. Lukas's mom, Karly, has become a close friend of mine too. We had so much fun playing, talking, and laughing. We can't wait to go back!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Forrest and I celebrated our TENth anniversary. We spent the night at the Anniversary Inn and stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson room - the same room we stayed in on our wedding night. Ten years down, eternity to go...
Photobucket

We enjoyed a visit with Shawn and Chelsea and their cute girls, Callie, and Reese.
Photobucket

Love those blue eyes and squishy cheeks!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes - that's a snail crawling on Caden's chest. I think it was Brad's idea.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Congrats on 10 years! I can't believe it's been that long. Weren't we just all working together at IHC about 1 year ago? Crazy how time flies. It has been SO fun to see you so much in the past month. I've missed you. Thanks for getting together with me. It was fun to see Ember too. Wish she was still here. HOpe to see you again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...