Jennie: You better call me next time you make this. I think i am going to ruin my keyboard with all the drool. My problem is I make fruit pizza and eat the whole thing. Lets get together next week. Britt
I love fruit pizza! It was definitely my favorite dessert this summer! So Yummy!! Oh and I'm glad you traded in the truck....at least you won't have to deal with that hassle anymore:)
5 comments:
Okay, so Fruit Pizza is my FAVORITE all time dessert. This looks yummy!! I've made it a couple times this summer and enjoyed every bite.
That looks so freakin delicious! You should make that for the next BBQ. :)
Congrats on the truck. It is NICE!
Jennie:
You better call me next time you make this. I think i am going to ruin my keyboard with all the drool. My problem is I make fruit pizza and eat the whole thing. Lets get together next week. Britt
I love fruit pizza! It was definitely my favorite dessert this summer! So Yummy!! Oh and I'm glad you traded in the truck....at least you won't have to deal with that hassle anymore:)
Delicious! Next time we're together, can I convince you to make this for me? I'll pay you a million bucks! :)
Post a Comment