
The boys participated in a neighborhood parade for the 4th. Last year we missed it, so we promised them they would get to ride their bikes in the parade this year.

Stadium of Fire!! Nothing beats the Stadium of Fire firework show - or the jet fly by (my mom's absolute favorite thing ever).
In the middle of July the boys and I flew to Great Falls, Montana to visit our close friends, the Olsons. Cade and I went last year together. This time we took Cole. The great thing is, they have two boys who are the exact same ages as my two boys. The kids played & played while Karly and I talked & talked.

Here are the boys at First Peoples Buffalo Jump Visitors Center- one of the largest buffalo kill sites in the US. For over six hundred years, Indians stampeded buffalo over a mile-long cliff.

We bought this small water slide from Ali - the boys have loved it. Who needs Seven Peaks when you can get the same effect in your own backyard?









1 comment:
Oh, how I love Montana. I am jealous you go to go! How fun.
Your un-professional family picture looks pretty professional to me. I love it..you look gorgeous, as usual.
Post a Comment