Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do you know what this is?

This is an ebelskiver pan from Williams Sonoma. I have been wanting one for a long time, and then my hubby surprised me with one for my birthday. Ebelskivers are little filled pancakes. I don't like pancakes, but these are completely different. They are not soggy; they have a waffle consistency (slightly crispy). We've made chocolate ones filled with Nutella, and traditional ebelskivers filled with berries. The possibilities are endless.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Berry filled ebelskivers with a light dusting of powdered sugar.

Photobucket
These tulips were for Valentine's Day. I loved them - even the packaging was beautiful.

1 comment:

jamatukk said...

Jennie:
I love it. I got an Ebelskiver pan for christmast. I will have to try the Nutella idea, we did ours with chocolate chips. Pass on any other good reciepes you have too. Miss ya Britt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...