Friday, November 13, 2009

Seriously Awesome

Friday night was the ward talent show. Cade decided Thursday night he wanted to participate. We asked him what he would do for his talent and he said, "I'm going to dance. I have really fast feet." It's kind of a tap dance/Michael Flatley combo. I was so pround of him - he did not seem one bit scared. In the car on the way home he said, "Everyone was cheering for me. They liked my dance!" There were a little over 100 people there. He didn't have a chance to practice - this is pure talent. So here is a small video clip of Cade's dance. Sorry about the terrible recording - I didn't think it was working so Cade's head gets cut off at the end.



Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Don said...

That was more than awesome! I envy his courage and his feet. Ask Ms. Phillips (or whatever her married name is now) how she politely mocked my dancing skills every year we had a dance (unfortunately she had photographic evidence).

Peterson's said...

that was so cute! I love how confident he was in his talent! Tell him he DOES has very fast feet!

Suzette said...

This is the cutest thing ever!!! I can't wait to show Averie, she will love it. He really did a great job Jennie. I would be so proud too. I love it how kids don't have any inhibitions. I wish there was a way to keep that confidence for life!

Unknown said...

You are right, this is seriously awesome! I hope I meet him someday so I can get his autograph. What a cutie! Be proud, mama! Be proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...