Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kindergarten

Yes folks, it's true. I have a child in kindergarten. And he loves it. It seems that most everyone loves kindergarten. And then it just goes downhill from there. Cade has an A-MAZING teacher, which has made the adjustment much more bearable. He has school all day, five days a week. I thought this would be hard, but he has done great.

Photobucket
First day of school.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last year I started a tradition at the beginning of the new school year. They are each measured to see how tall they are and then we get each of their handprints. It has been fun to see how much they've grown over the past year.
Photobucket

So now that Cade is in school, it's just me and Cole. It has been hard for Cole to have his brother gone for six hours everyday - Caden was his source of entertainment. However, running errands and getting things done is much easier with just one child (even though Cole is the equivalent of about 6 two-year olds). Cole looks for order and then creates chaos - everywhere he goes. If something is stacked neatly, he knocks it down. If the laundry is folded ready to be put away, he unfolds it. If it hasn't been spilled, he'll spill it. Get the idea? Good thing he has that charming little grin to make up for it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Karly and Nick said...

K-I have not seen the last several posts! It did not show updated on my list! But I loved them. You are such an amazing photographer! And I love the idea of candy buttons. They are so cute and would be fun to make! I am so glad Caden is enjoying Kindergarten as much as Lukas is.

It was wonderful to see you last weekend! Thanks again for letting Lukas play while we were at the game! He had so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...