
We spent a day at Six Flags. Cole loves Thomas, so this was a big deal to him.

Waiting for the tiger show to start. This was Cade's favorite thing at Six Flags.

ALL of the kids loved this - we probably spent 30 minutes watching these crazy walruses.

My Grandma and Uncle Todd eat Tony Roma's ribs every week. We were there to join in on the
tradition. Cade could not get enough! In fact, when we were finished eating he insisted that I did not clean his face - he wanted to lick it off. When he had licked as far as his tongue could reach I finally cleaned off the rest. He was upset when I did this and said, "Mom, you wiped off my tasty face!."

Swimming in Ember's kiddie pool. We also went swimming at my Grandma's pool at her
apartment. The kids loved it and keep asking to go back.

Ember and I had several projects planned for our visit. We attempted to make these
cupcake shaped cake balls. Unfortunately they tasted terrible. At least they
look cute.


We did some sewing - cupcake pin cushions. I made the one above before the trip - as
a trial run. I'm glad I did, because they are not easy!

Here's the one I made at Ember's

We made chocolate covered cheesecake and brownie balls in order to redeem ourselves after
the disappointing cucpcake cake balls. These were delicious (and super easy)!
3 comments:
You gals are so creative. Tell Forrest he needs to get into some of these shots. Glad to see smiling faces. Hope you're all well.
Your pin cushion is so stinkin cute. I love it. I totally want one. Super cute I love it all. I love the bay area as well. Hope to see you soon next week. Britt
I'm so jealous you got to go to the Bay Area! I miss that place. I am hoping to let my creative juices flow soon, my kids are getting older and life will hopefully calm down. Let's plan to do a project next time we are together!
Post a Comment