
These were the valentines the kids passed out this year -
I decided to make them a bit more personable this time.
Forrest spoiled me - as usual. He surprised me with an edible fruit bouquet, chocolate covered strawberries, season tickets to Hale Center Theatre, and my favorite - milk chocolate mindy mints from Mrs. Cavanaugh's.

We didn't go out tonight because Cade has been very sick. He has the flu. Poor guy has every symptom you could possibly think of: constant high fever (101 -with Tylenol/Motrin), rash, vomiting, cough, sore throat, and EXTREME fatigue. He sleeps most of the day, and he can't hardly do anything with out needing to lay down. The doctor said that even with the flu vaccine, you can still get the flu. The vaccine protects against 3 strains of the flu, and there are about 81 known strains. He has had the fever for 5 days now, and it could last another week. His fever gets up to 103; if it goes any higher than that we have to bring him right in to the doctor. I hope he gets over this soon.




6 comments:
Those are darling valentines. What a cute idea. It sounds like you were spoiled by Forrest. We went and saw Cash on Delivery at Hale for our Valentines...it was funny. I love Hale! That is a great gift. I hope Cade feels better soon. That sounds miserable.
Im so jealous about the theater tickets! Those are great shows too!
Im so jealous about the theater tickets! Those are great shows too!
You are so talented with photoes! I love everything you do! Those Valentines are so beautiful! I trust Forrest had a nice Valentines too? You certainly were spoiled...good job Forrest!
Sooooo cute, you are so creative and talented! Can I hire you? How was your birthday? and Valentines Day? :) Let's talk soon.
Your kids could seriously model. Those valentines turned out great! And way to go Forrest for spoiling you so much! Hope your little guy gets better soon!
Post a Comment