Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

We decided it would be a good idea to go to the zoo before it got too hot. The kids loved it. We went with Ali and Ben & Hannah, Ember and Jonah & Tobin, and Ali's neighbor and her 2 girls.







4 comments:

Suzette said...

I love these pictures of all the kids, you always capture great shots! Can't wait to see all of them in person in less than one month!

Asay Family said...

You are being TAGGED so check out my blog and see why.

Asay Family said...

Jenny I think that the month of June is getting away from us. I think that we are going to have to by pass June and do our BBq in July. I will send out an e-mail to let everyone know.

Shelley said...

Looks like a fun day.I love taking my kids to the zoo. Too bad we don't have a good one close at the moment:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...