How did that happen? I can't believe he's already one. He's turning into a toddler, running around and talking jibberish like crazy.Here's Cole trying to blow out the candle at Oma's house. This one cracks me up!
We had a small birthday party at our house with some friends and family. I think Cade was more excited than Cole. He asked everyday for a week if it was time for Cole's birthday party yet.


6 comments:
Happy 1st birthday, Cole! I can't believe how big he is getting. What a handsome little boy, just like his brother. We are soooo looking forward to seeing you guys in June! Can't wait! Miss you.
I can't believe how much Cade is a mini-Forrest, and how much Cole looks like a Taggart! SOOooo cute! And sorry about his poor little tooth!
P.S. I'll be in SLC in May--let's get together!
thanks for inviting us you big jerks
love
Paul
Holy cow! I can't believe he's already a year old. I remember when you had him and I was soooooooo jealous (my stomach felt the size of a beachball!). Happy Birthday, Cole!!! Super cute pics!
I cannot believe he's one! That's so crazy. I know Carter is 10 months now and it just blows my mind. They grow up so fast...I am just trying to enjoy every minute!! He's a cutie.
Jennie and Forrest-
It is amazing how everyone seems to link together in the blogging world!This is Shannon (Terry) Your boys are adorable! Cade seriously is a mini-Forrest! Glad to see that everyone is doing good.Things are good here- just keeping busy with a two year old. We are at www.lifeisbluddyawesome.blogspot.com -see you later
Post a Comment