Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Ok Suzette, this is for you! (I am always so bad at these!)

TEN YEARS AGO... I was finishing up my first year at BYU.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Riverdale, UT
4. Jerusalem, Israel
5. Clearfield, UT
(I think I need to branch out more)

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST...
1. Get Easter outfits for the boys
2. Spend my Ikea gift cards
3. Clean out the garage (with Forrest's help)
4. File taxes
5. De-junk and make a trip to DI (spring cleaning??)

I ENJOY... taking pictures of my kids and learning the magic of Photoshop (nothing professional - just fun), throwing stuff away, organizing, and lazy days spent with my family.

THREE BAD HABITS...
1. I stare at people's teeth - especially the checkers at Walmart. Their teeth are always very "colorful."
2. Spending too much time on the internet.
3. Putting chapstick/lipgloss on more often than needed.

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...
1. Turning 29 this year was difficult for me (I'm almost out of my 20's - what happened??) I'm sure next year will be even worse.
2. I can't stand dirty/long fingernails - especially on my kids. So I groom them often.
3. I have never liked pancakes. I always try them again every few months, and they still gag me. They are in the same category as soggy bread as far as I'm concerned.
4. It drives me crazy wearing socks to bed. No matter how cold it is.
5. I never go 24 hours with out flossing.

FIVE JOBS THAT I'VE HAD...
1. IHC InstaCare Receptionist
2. Dental Assistant
3. Dental Hygienist
4. Mom
5. -
I was a full time student when I wasn't working.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Jenny I got your blog through Aubrey and I wanted to say Hi. It has been way too long. Your kids look so cute, even when they play with toilet paper. Things I didn't know about you(or me for that matter) during high school was that you love organizing. That is one of my passions, although my house may not show it. It is so good to reconnect, stop by my families blog if you like.

Suzette said...

You did a GRRRREAT job! :) I'm with you on pancakes, kind of gross, definitely prefer waffles, nice and crispy! I have to say I've never cut my kids nails, I hate doing it, it's Cale's job. I need to call you to discuss our vacation in June to Utah and Idaho. We are going to buy plane tickets this weekend. :) Love ya!

Brianne said...

Nice job. I know it's hard to talk about yourself like this. I think it's hilarious that you llok at peoples teeth and floss all the time. Good thing you went in to dental hygene! I'm going to be nervous now about my teeth when I see ya! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...