Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Poor Cade

On New Year's Day we went snowmobiling with some friends. We left Cole with Ali and took Cade with us, thinking he'd have a blast. He enjoyed going down the hills on the tube, but when it came to snowmobiling, he was a bit hesitant. On the ride back we hit a bump and he ended up slamming his chin on the front of the snowmobile. He bit into his lower lip pretty badly. To make matters worse, he has a canker on the inside of his cheek, and a cold sore on his bottom lip. Why does everything always happen at once??



2 comments:

Brianne said...

Poor Cade! That doesn't look like fun at all!! They say that bad things come in 3's so he should be done! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I am enjoying following up on your life with your blog. I don't feel so out of the loop. But, we do need to get together soon. Talk to Ember and see what works. We can do it here or at one of your houses...either way works for us. See ya.

Suzette said...

Cade is such a trooper! By the way, I really love how you put large pictures on your blog. This way, I can actually see them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...