Hey this is Jon Diaz, what is up!! I didn't know you email or phone number so hopefully you read your comments. Forrest your kids look just like you, its crazy. Check out my blog to see what is happening with us. www.icantthinkofacheesyblogname.blogspot.com. I just started this blogging thing, it is kind of fun and way better than facebook or myspace both of which are creepy. Actually I feel like I am being creepy by being on there. Anyways, check it out.
1 comment:
Hey this is Jon Diaz, what is up!! I didn't know you email or phone number so hopefully you read your comments. Forrest your kids look just like you, its crazy. Check out my blog to see what is happening with us. www.icantthinkofacheesyblogname.blogspot.com. I just started this blogging thing, it is kind of fun and way better than facebook or myspace both of which are creepy. Actually I feel like I am being creepy by being on there. Anyways, check it out.
Post a Comment